Monday, September 14, 2009

Hocus Pocus Let me Focus.......... a Recipe for Love :)

Well, If some of you didn't know, my roots are from Louisiana...the most Southern part where My Grandma Bessie Malone raised Hens and Chickens, My Uncle T grew sugar Cane (and still does by the way)and my Grandma Clydia Mae made her grandchildren (including me) shell "purple hull peas"(crowder peas) by the black lawn bags full that caused our fingers to turn purple for days.
Oh, Lets not forget those "Sanctified" Churches and Revival every single day of the week (Good Lawd!).With the heavy Southern Baptist Churches surrounding Jonesboro, there were areas that we were NOT to go to. The Witch Doctors, The Black Magic Practitioner, That African Man who lived "Up there in Hodge." all due to "God doesn't like that stuff" So we didn't, we still don't and I haven't met anyone in our family who has yet to visit one of them.
One of the reasons that we were forbidden to get into Voodoo is that when you believe something so strong, it will happen! It's all apart of "The Secret" plan, when one manifests things it will happen. There will be forces working to create magic! This doesn't mean you FORCE someone to come to you. Can you imagine looking to bring someone back to you who wanted to walk away from you?? You want someone who wants to be with you on their own right ?

Well, I don't have a recipe that causes for you to hold a rabbit foot around your neck for one month or boil the hair of a long lost love so that he or she will come back to you but I do have something that has seemed to work.
Are you ready for it?
If you are looking for love, you've been single for a long time or you are just tired of dating and want that special person to come to you........
Try my Recipe that has change non believers into believers (well at least most have admitted that love came soon after but yet to admit the recipe helped
Try it and let me know how it goes after 6 weeks :)

Before you add these items to a list, please be extremely true to yourself as you only have 5 items so you have to be specific.


The Recipe goes as follows

Take a Square 4 x 4 or 6 x 6 piece of paper (preferably a paper bag)
Write down 4 most important things that you want in a mate (remember no one is perfect so the things that you must have)
Fold it up 3 times
Put it in the right corner of your underwear Drawer and leave it there
When that special person crosses your path, open up your list, see if those items fit the bill :)

When I said be specific. For me it was someone who was 1. Family Orientated (I had 2 children from a Divorce that I was raising alone) 2. Super Smart (I had to be with someone who liked current events) 3. Faithful and 4. Easy on the eye (but I didn't want someone that I had to compete with in the mirror) and 5. Someone who Really was into me (Not just the good stuff but who thought I was beautiful on my worst looking day)

Well, please try the recipe, It wouldn't hurt to just try and by all means let me know how it worked out ;)

1 comment:

  1. You are so right,the phoney psychics will charge you an arm and a leg for empty promises, promises only God can fulfil. Reality is so hard to deal with sometimes cause we just want what we want.

    ReplyDelete